One Team Challenge
As the economic crisis began to bite, DPA worked with the top 60 leaders of Toyota GB using our 'breakthrough thinking' methodology to rapidly re-engineer their business model.
- Analysis of P&L line items resulting in design of 'challenge' workshops that enabled diverse cross-functional teams to work simultaneously on the top 10 business issues.
- 48 hour hot-house session to gain rapid momentum, accelerate ideas and create blueprints to put paper based savings into action via work-streams.
- Financial gap successfully closed without the need for redundancies and the GB team recognised as the most forward thinking in Europe.
Creation of 'Innovation Orchestra', an experiential innovation event that engaged 700 European colleagues in the essence of being an innovator and entrepreneur.
- Event designed so every colleague experienced that they can innovate, be creative and 'do different'.
- 700 people. 3 groups. One challenge - innovate!
- Energy from this kick-off launched a year long programme with DPA focusing on innovation and creativity within eBay globally.
Collaboration with our client to create and embed an ideas system within Allianz capable of making 'innovation for everyone' a reality within the UK business.
- The world's most innovative companies have a high number of implemented employee ideas. Large numbers of small improvements aggregate quickly to create large business and customer benefits.
- Work with client to create the ideas system from academic research and then to put into action via train-the-trainer for 60 employees to enable them to cascade throughout the UK and Indian operations.
- "Since launch, over 25,000 ideas have been implemented and have delivered an annualised financial value that exceeds £12.5m ($19m)" Harvey Wade, Innovation Manager.
Innovation Leadership Programme
As featured in HR Magazine, in the heat of industry transformation, O2 asked DPA to find a new way to develop the innovation of a key talent stream and to help them find their 'VPs of tomorrow'.
- A powerful, unconventional learning experience accelerating teamwork, creativity, negotiation skills, and highlighting the challenges of power and responsibility.
- Experience based around launching a start-up in 24 hours and challenging use of social media.
- Feedback from Senior Leaders: "Probably the best event I've been on in my career", "These have been the best 2-3 days of my working life", "It was well prepared and with a direct impact on my way of thinking. Much more effective than classroom meetings and training."