Vision and Strategy
Multiple stage board level facilitation for the Women's Tennis Association to reach agreement between three discordant stakeholder groups around a new vision and strategy for the organisation.
- Tour, Tournament and Player Reps agreed for first the time in their history.
- Strategy was agreed that held long-term benefits for the game, rather than short-term gains for individual stakeholder groups.
- Tour went on to attain the strongest financial footing in its history, including a 500% increase in sponsorship revenues, 2.5 x increase in overall revenues, 40% increase in prize money and $710 million in new stadium investments.
Workshops with Exec team to identify areas of strategic difference that would enable Superdrug to win on the high street and 'Bring the Star To Life' during a recession.
- Facilitation to identify five 'strategic capabilities' that would enable Superdrug to breakout of business as usual and accelerate performance.
- Creation of a simple strategic framework for all employees that explained the why, what and how for each area of focus.
- Interactive roadshow to take the strategic priorities to 920 store managers and to involve them in creating the rollout plan.
Creation of a European People Strategy to a create clear line of sight between the daily activity of all 16,000 employees and the mid-range plan.
- Identification and audit of strategic capabilities, roles and talent at an organisation, division, country and team level.
- Training of HR Business Partners across the region in the use of the People Strategy and associated toolkit.
- Creation of a Workforce Scorecard to provide metrics to the Board on the degree to which the People Strategy was supporting the business plan.
Following a major re-brand, the Senior Management Team (SMT) wanted to provide the organisation with a compelling mid-term plan.
- Strategy mapping process to articulate and visualise strategy for this new organisation in Jersey.
- Development sessions with the SMT to 'fuel' them to deliver the business plan.
- Interactive conference to engage every employee with the business strategy.